Rectangular Dual Channel Guard Door Safety Switch
The ES-SS Series Rectangular (93.00mm/3.66” x 36.00mm/1.42”x 22.00mm/0.87”) range of magnetically actuated safety switches offer non-contact reliability together with tolerance to misalignment.
Designed to be installed so that the action of opening a guard door separates the magnetic actuator from the switch and opens the N.C. safety contacts, intended to isolate power to a machine's primary control element.
- Body Material
- 316L Stainless Steel
- Contact Arrangement
- SPCO / SPDT (Form C)
- Contact Material
- Rhodium (Tungsten optional)
- Temperature Class (T Rating)
- T4 / T6
- Sensing Range
- ON is <10mm (0.39"), OFF is >11mm (0.43") with a minimum air gap of 2mm (0.079").
- Sensing Face Pressure Rating
- 2000psi / 138 bar
- Environmental Protection
- IP 66, 67 & 68 (24hrs at 30m)/ NEMA 4, 4X, 6 & 6P
- Safety Rating
- SIL 2 / SC3
All of our products are also available as Ordinary Location / General Industrial.
Please select your certification and protection concept for your specific requirement from the Part Number builder below