Euroswitch Wireless Technology
Next-generation Wireless Enabled Instrumentation
Euroswitch provides a unique combination of next-generation wireless-enabled instrumentation, built around proven sensing technology that is globally certified for Hazardous Areas use.
Complementing our range of pioneering wired and wireable instrumentation solutions, our Euroswitch Wireless Technology is making secure remote monitoring, optimisation and data trending possible for our global customer base.
Hazardous Area Certified
- Explosion Proof/Flame Proof
- UL/CSA Class I/II Division 1 & 2
- Intrinsically Safe Zone 0
- ATEX/IECEx Ex ia IIC/IIIC
- Zones 0, 1, 20 and 21
Built for Strength and Flexibility
- Proven self-contained battery-powered wireless transmitters.
- Integrated with proven proximity, flow, level, pressure and vibration sensors.
- Peer-to-peer (P2P/PMP) and Point-to-multipoint communication architecture provide flexibility and scalability to satisfy any customer requirement.
- Scalable systems enable up to 63 transmitters to communicate through a single gateway, and to multiple RTUs.
- Choice of system radio frequency 900MHz, 868MHz or 2.4GHz or depending on the region or customer preference.
- > 2km Transmission range from transmitter to gateway.
- > 10-year battery life (battery can be exchanged safely within the hazardous area).
- Transmitters are available with LCD screen for local viewing of parameters.
Equipment Condition Monitoring – Monitor the status of a proximity switch for end of stroke determination on a valve, or a vibration sensor for bearing condition on rotating machinery.
Environmental Monitoring – Measure temperature, flow and pressure of process fluids/gases.
Smart Drilling – Remotely optimise drilling and fracturing from multiple pads in close proximity
Well Head Automation – Continuously monitor and control 24/7
Intelligently react to plant energy demands and optimise machinery.
Secure & Scalable
Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) – This quickly varies the carrier frequency in a pseudo-random hopping pattern. Each transmission is on one of up to 85 different channels.
Encryption at the RF Layer – 256 Bit AES Encryption is utilized for the Over-the-air, RF Layer.
Authentication at the Data Layer – Security Keys are transmitted with each packet and verified at the Gateway. Only the packets with verified security keys are logged.
Multiple transmitters and gateways can be configured together.
- Certified Class I Division 2 / Zone 2
- Mounting options include standalone or DIN rail mount for neat installation in RTU or PLC racks/cabinets.
- Variety of communication protocols including Modbus, Profibus, Level Master, ROC-Link, Field Asset.
- Optional Omni-directional Antenna for an increased range.