Limit Switch Range
Subsea Proximity/Limit Switch Range
The Euroswitch FS Subsea range can directly sense ferrous steel and for increased sensing ranges a target magnet can be used.
The Euroswitch Subsea range has been designed to offer highly reliable position indication fully submerged, certified at depths of up to 6850m (10,000psi). The range is available in a variety of switch lengths and housing options. The Euroswitch FS Subsea range can directly sense ferrous steel and for increased sensing ranges a target magnet can be used.
We are able to offer a broad range of proven submersible solutions to meet specific customer requirements including:
- Certified for depths of 6850m / 10,000psi
- Multiple Subsea connector options available
- 316 Stainless Steel as standard with options forInconel, Hastelloy, Titanium etc.
- Use either A/C or D/C, N/O or N/C
- SPDT or DPDT Contacts
- Multi-Voltage Switching
- Volt Free Contacts
- Repeatability of 0.05mm
- Low Hysteresis (<0.5mm)
- Bespoke Options Available
Subsea Connection Options
- Fully certified underwater connector options are available on the majority of our ES and FS Series Proximity/Limit Switches.
- We are able to offer a broad range of proven connector types to meet specific customer requirements including dry-mate, wet-mate and compact right-angle connectors.
- We can supply own EuroSwitch fully submersible connectors or from manufacturers such as SubConn, Seacon, and Impulse.
- We can also Overmould connectors and cable directly onto our switches for a robust watertight connection.
- Mating cable can be supplied in various lengths to the exact customer requirement.