General Industrial Vibration Sensor - Integral Wireable Head - 316L Stainless Steel
Vibration Sensor for General Industrial use
The Vibration Sensor series of vibration sensors provide measurement of overall vibration levels being generated by all types of rotating machinery in Hazardous Areas, and can be directly connected to PLC, DCS and other industrial controllers.
The Vibration Sensor type are loop powered, 4-20mA output vibration sensors configured with a full scale acceleration output (RMS or Peak) of between 5g to 50g. The housing is manufactured from 316 stainless steel, and it is provided with a fully potted cable suitable for use in hazardous environments.
Benefiting from state-of-the-art annular shear design, our Vibration Sensor series sensors provide better frequency response, improved base strain, lower noise, and an insensitivity to cable motion compared to the market competition.
It is available certified for Hazardous Area use including ATEX / IECEx / UL / CSA / TRCU & INMETRO.
- Body Shape
- Field Wireable Connection Head - Back Entry
- Body Material
- 316L Stainless Steel
- Conduit Entry
- 1/2" NPT
- Mounting Thread
- M6x1.0 (c/w mounting stud)
- Sensing Element Type
- Piezoelectric Annular Shear
- Output Type
- IEPE/ICP® Voltage (4mA Constant Current Supply)
- 100 mV/g (medium frequency, general purpose)
- Frequency Response
- 1 to 9000 Hz ±10% | (0.5 to 14,000 Hz ±3 dB)
- Vibration Limit (Continuous)
- Shock Limit
- ±1% max
- Certification & Approvals
- Hazardous Location
- Gas Group
- Dust Group
- Temperature Class (T Rating)
- Operating Temperature
- -20ºC to +70ºC
- ESD Protections
- > 40V
- Environmental Protection
- IP 66, 67 & 68 (24hrs at 30m)/ NEMA 4X & 6P
- Power Requirements
- Constant current +2 to +10mA (+22 to +28 VDC)
- Isolated from machine ground
- Internal Faraday Shielding
- Overvoltage and Reverse Polarity
All of our products are also available as Ordinary Location / General Industrial.