Prox Switch for UL Approved for General Purpose - Integral Terminal Chamber - Volt Free Contacts - Single Pole Double Throw - 316L Stainless Steel
Certifications / Approvals
Proximity Switch for UL & CSA Ordinary Location, General Purpose use
This Proximity Switch has a 316L Stainless Steel Field Wireable Connection Head - Back Entry housing with SPCO / SPDT (Form C) , volt free, hermetically sealed Rhodium (Tungsten optional) contacts. It has a maximum switching current of 830mA .
It requires the use of a magnetic target to operate. This versatile switch provides highly reliable continuous monitoring across a wide operating temperature range.
Suitable for use in the design of safety functions up to SIL2 or SIL3.
Using the latest production methods and materials this product meets global certification requirements and its robust design makes it suitable for use in arduous and hazardous environments. Euroswitch products are also available with multi-approvals including combinations of the following global and regional certification standards;
ATEX / IECEx Ex d (Ex db); Ex ia; UL & CSA Cl I Div 1 & 2 and Cl2 Div 1 & 2; TR CU; INMETRO; KCs; FM; JIS; PESO; CCC; and NEPSI.
The ES series proximity switches meet the requirements of IEC 61508:2010 Routes 1H & 1S with Systematic Capability (SC3) as an element/subsystem, and are suitable for use in safety-related systems performing safety functions up to and including SIL 2 with HFT=0 (1oo1) and SIL 3 with HFT =1 (1oo2).
- Body Shape
- Field Wireable Connection Head - Back Entry
- Body Material
- 316L Stainless Steel
- Contact Arrangement
- SPCO / SPDT (Form C)
- Contact Material
- Rhodium (Tungsten optional)
- Mounting Thread
- M18x1.0 (55.00mm / 2.17" long) c/w 2 x locknuts
- Max Current
- Back / Top entry
- Conduit Entry
- M20 x 1.5
- Wireable Connection Head - Back Entry
- Certification & Approvals
- UL Listed (Underwriters Laboratory) & CSA (Canadian Standards Association) Ordinary Location
- Hazardous Location
- Gas Group
- Dust Group
- Temperature Class (T Rating)
- Operating Temperature
- -40°C to +105°C / -40°F to +221°F
- Sensing Range with Magnet
- Up to the maximum in the magnet table
- Sensing Face Pressure Rating
- 2000psi / 138 bar
- Environmental Protection
- IP 66, 67 & 68 (24hrs at 30m)/ NEMA 4, 4X, 6 & 6P
- Safety Rating
- SIL 2 / SC3
All of our products are also available as Ordinary Location / General Industrial.